College Graduate Program
Learning Is Earning
Turn your degree into a hard-earned reward.
Let the savings commence with a $750 rebate on select new untitled Toyota models when you finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Southeast Toyota Finance. This rebate is available for recent or upcoming college grads, including graduates from accredited degree programs who qualify for the Southeast Toyota Finance College Graduate Finance Program.
College Grad Rebate and Finance Program details:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Competitive APRs on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles as well as Toyota Certified Used Vehicles and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- $750 rebate on new untitled Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius, Prius Prime, Prius c, Prius v, Rav4, Rav4 Hybird, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, and 86 vehicles
To qualify for the rebate and finance program, you must:
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university within the next six months; graduate from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of this program. All eligible schools must be located within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Graduate from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation); Graduate from any other twoyear post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program.
- Complete an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). The program is five-years in length and involves classroom training and 1500 hours practical training. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their certificate to take advantage of the program.
- Lease or finance the purchase of a new & untitled Toyota Camry Gas/Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius Liftback (excludes Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius V, RAV4 Gas/Hybrid, Tacoma, Toyota 86, Yaris, or Yaris iA vehicle including demos with 20,000 miles or less.
- Be approved for credit by Southeast Toyota Finance and lease or finance the purchase of the vehicle through the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and Southeast Toyota Finance.
- Furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments on your motor vehicle retail installment sales contract or lease.
- Furnish current school photo identification, current transcripts, completed/validated school registration form or diploma.
- Submit proof of insurability.
- Have no negative credit history.
*Effective July 3,2018 through October 1, 2018. College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles(TCUV) or Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius, Prius Prime, Prius c, Prius v, Rav4, Rav4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA and 86 vehicles. (TCUVs and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not eligible for the Rebate Program) The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Southeast Toyota Finance (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify.
To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program form an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted as proof: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs are not available in AL, FL, GA, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the College Graduate Rebate terms in your area. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Valid where prohibited by law. Rebate not redeemable for cash.
Copyright 2018 Southeast Toyota Finance. All rights reserved.