How often is replacement needed?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- See illustration below for stopping distance comparison/li>
Welcome to Cox Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Burlington.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Burlington areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.