Do you only work on Toyotas?
NO! We repair ALL makes and models.
Where do I drop off my vehicle?
Vehicles should be dropped off at:
3860 Danbrook Road
Burlington, NC 27215
Can I get a ride home when I drop off my car?
Yes, we gladly provide transportation to any location within 25 miles.
How can I get a rental car?
We have on-site current-model Toyotas for rent. We'll be glad to work with you and your insurance company to set things up.
What forms of payment do you accept?
The easiest and most convenient way to pay for your portion of the repairs to your vehicle is with a major credit card. In addition to cash and checks, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Can you match the paint color?
Yes, we use the most up-to-date technology and one of the best paint systems available to ensure that each vehicle's paint matches the original color.
How long will the repairs to my vehicle take?
Each case is different; it all depends on the repairs needed. Your advisor can give you an estimate of the time that will be necessary.
Is there a warranty on the repairs to my vehicle?
Yes, we guarantee all repairs for the life of the vehicle.
Do I have to pay a deductible?
The deductible is defined by your insurance policy. If you are unsure about your deductible, you can call your agent and he/she can tell you whether or not you have one or if it has been waived.
Who do I pay my deductible to?
If your deductible is not waived, it will be your responsibility to pay us when you pick up your vehicle.
Where do I get a claim number?
Claim numbers are issued by your insurance company at the time you report your accident. Just bring your claim number when you drop off your vehicle, and we'll get the repair process started!
Are you open Saturday?
Can I get other service work done on the vehicle while it's in the body shop?
Yes. Just make your Service Advisor aware of the other repairs that are needed and we'll be glad to take care of them.
Recommendations & Precautions for the first 30 days after repairs are completed:
* Do not use a commercial car wash. The brushes could damage the finish.
* Do not wipe the car with a dry towel. Dry wiping can cause scratches to the new finish.
* Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
* If possible, don't drive on gravel roads. The finish is easily chipped during the first 30 days.
* Avoid parking underneath trees or anywhere that might attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage freshly painted surfaces.