Explore Our Collision Center | Burlington, NC
For over 35 years, Cox Toyota has worked with Patton's Collision Repair to provide expert body shop services for our customers. Our relationship with Patton's ensures an added layer of commitment to your satisfaction as you have your vehicle repaired. With some body shops, you have nowhere to turn if you aren't satisfied; but with Cox Toyota-Scion, we'll make sure that you, our customers, gets the best possible repair job and at a competitive price.
Being involved in an accident is stressful and unpleasant experience. Getting your car repaired so that it looks new again doesn't have to be. That is why it is our commitment to repair your vehicle quickly and correctly and at a great value. That is why we employ caring and skilled associates who respect your situation and have the technical expertise to quickly repair your vehicle the right way, the first time, on time, every time. All our associates are committed to delivering your professionally repaired vehicle to you as soon as possible. Providing 100% customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
As the owner of Patton's Collision, Charles Murray is committed to providing honest repair work of the highest quality. Charles has been working in the body shop business since 1961, with a dedication to customer service and continuous improvement. His well-trained team is solely dedicated to the business of collision repair.
- Quality Work
- Lifetime Warranty
- Commitment to Customer
- On-site Toyota Rental Cars
- Claim management with your insurance company
- Body and frame repair
- Mechanical services
- Wheel alignments & balance
- Tire rotation
- Air Conditioning
- Glass Service
- Towing Service
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
3860 Danbrook Road
Burlington, NC 27215
- Do not use a commercial car wash. The brushes could damage the finish.
- Do not wipe the car with a dry towel. Dry wiping can cause scratches to the new finish.
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- If possible, don't drive on gravel roads. The finish is easily chipped during the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking underneath trees or anywhere that might attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage freshly painted surfaces.