3860 Danbrook Road
Burlington, NC 27215
What do I have to buy?
Nothing! No purchase is required. Further, making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Can I enter more than once?
One entry per household per promotion period is allowed. See the Official Rules for additional details.
How do I enter?
It's easy. Visit the Cox Toyota showroom at 3860 Danbrook Road, Burlington, NC and test drive any vehicle that is for sale on our lot. You will automatically be entered for your chance to win. See the Official Rules for eligibility requirements and additional details.
Do I need to schedule my test drive?
It is not required, but it would help. Please call 336.226.6361 and ask for the Sales Department to make an appointment. If you prefer, just come in, find a salesperson, and let him/her know that you want to enter.
What are my chances of winning?
Odds of winning depend on how many test drives occur. If we have 20 test drives, then your chances are 1 in 20. If 100 test drives occur, then your chances are 1 in 100. Or we could have more test drives than that. In any case, we believe those are still really good odds!
Where can I find more information?
Visit, call or email us. Contact Information:
Address: 3860 Danbrook Road, Burlington, NC 27215
no purchase necessary. a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. must be at least 18 years of age to enter. winners will be required to complete a w9 form prior to receipt of prize.
1. Sponsor: Cox Toyota, 3860 Danbrook Road, Burlington, NC 27215
2. Eligibility: $1000 Test Drive (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old, have a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance at the time of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administration's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrant must visit the Sponsor's dealership during normal open hours, complete and submit the registration including a valid home address (P.O. boxes are not permitted.) and complete a test drive of a vehicles offered for sale. Upon completion of the test drive, the entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during a promotion period. Only one entry per household permitted within each promotion period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible. The potential winner will be required to show proof of identification and legal address.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes will begin on the 26th day of each applicable month at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and end on the 25th day of the next month at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Cox Toyota will recognize the official time as defined by the U.S. Naval Observatory Master Clock as retrieved by the Sponsor's computer.
5. Grand Prize: On or around the 26th day of the month following the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone based on the contact information provided by the participant. Within ten (10) days of the date that the notice or attempted notice is sent, the potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Public Release ("Affidavit") in order to claim any applicable prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the even that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: There will be one (1) GRAND PRIZE per Promotion Period. The GRAND PRIZE is a check for $1000. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during each Promotion Period.
7. Release: By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, its shareholders, agents and representatives, administrator, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, prize suppliers, and legal advisors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (a.) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (b.) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (c.) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes; (d.) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and damage to or loss of property, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, video, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration and winner agrees to appear in a television commercial to assist in promoting the Sponsor. Winner must make own arrangements at the winner's expense to attend taping at the time to be determined by Sponsor.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it at any time, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitutes a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the Promotion upon completion of any Promotion period without notice.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is any entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sold discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the even that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Alamance County, NC, provided however, claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption of the Grand Prize must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of North Carolina, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights o have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of la rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
12. Winner List: A list of winners and the official rules will be on display at the Sponsor's dealership.